I spent the afternoon in the library at home reading and asking myself questions. Nothing penciled to paper yet, I feel that this is just the first stretch of the exercise.
I have been reading Who's life is it anyway? by Neil Hood, and I must say that the questions asked in the book has prompted a lot of perspective thinking from my mind. I am close to finishing the book now but I think I'll be going over it once more, this time with lead and paper to really chew on the material and my thoughts itself.
Then, I got into my BSF homework. Argh. Genesis is hard-lah! There's so much reading to do, so many pages of scriptures to flip to while putting a finger on this page, going to another till basically you get fingers all tangled up. Then how? Well, I use my tongue to flip pages! Ok, out of point but yea, you get the drift. There's a lot to chew in there and I am not liking the taste of it, it's too rich in content still my appreciation is lacking. Acquired taste? I'm praying for some understanding as I work through the homework. I had to take a break.
Recently, I have a new email account. I am used to Yahoo! so I tend forget this new one, and having to familiarize myself with the functions, importing the address book and you know the drift. Changes but for a reason. I have also be Firefox-ed. Yup, Mozilla it is. I like two things from it - I can add my search engines on a separate toolbar and I can view all my multi windows under a tab function, now that is really cool! But again, familiarization. So it is kinda of working aginst me.
Some may know, I'll know by end of the week if the copywriting job is on with the closure of the contract. I have an interview this saturday with a risk management company and another one with a human capital consulting company next wednesday (they finally called!). Since we're on the subject of replies, I'll know by the week if I got the TV role as I got word that they are in the selection process between me and another guy.
So with all that has been going on, ups and downs, I take to heart once again that holding on to the Lord is apt. I journey with consistency so that I may find that peace.
"With everything that has happened and that you've been through, if you haven't learnt anything, I don't know what to say"...
I'm learning, the reason for changes. I'm learning that changes becomes reasons. This is now my season of growing roots.
I have been reading Who's life is it anyway? by Neil Hood, and I must say that the questions asked in the book has prompted a lot of perspective thinking from my mind. I am close to finishing the book now but I think I'll be going over it once more, this time with lead and paper to really chew on the material and my thoughts itself.
Then, I got into my BSF homework. Argh. Genesis is hard-lah! There's so much reading to do, so many pages of scriptures to flip to while putting a finger on this page, going to another till basically you get fingers all tangled up. Then how? Well, I use my tongue to flip pages! Ok, out of point but yea, you get the drift. There's a lot to chew in there and I am not liking the taste of it, it's too rich in content still my appreciation is lacking. Acquired taste? I'm praying for some understanding as I work through the homework. I had to take a break.
Recently, I have a new email account. I am used to Yahoo! so I tend forget this new one, and having to familiarize myself with the functions, importing the address book and you know the drift. Changes but for a reason. I have also be Firefox-ed. Yup, Mozilla it is. I like two things from it - I can add my search engines on a separate toolbar and I can view all my multi windows under a tab function, now that is really cool! But again, familiarization. So it is kinda of working aginst me.
Some may know, I'll know by end of the week if the copywriting job is on with the closure of the contract. I have an interview this saturday with a risk management company and another one with a human capital consulting company next wednesday (they finally called!). Since we're on the subject of replies, I'll know by the week if I got the TV role as I got word that they are in the selection process between me and another guy.
So with all that has been going on, ups and downs, I take to heart once again that holding on to the Lord is apt. I journey with consistency so that I may find that peace.
"With everything that has happened and that you've been through, if you haven't learnt anything, I don't know what to say"...
I'm learning, the reason for changes. I'm learning that changes becomes reasons. This is now my season of growing roots.

;)